WHAT WE DO
In-Building Distributed Cellular Systems
Asia Networks provides wireless infrastructure and Wi-Fi coverage within buildings for mobile phone operators and users. As cellular technology progresses and operates into higher frequency bands, outdoor radio signals will not be sufficiently not strong to provide quality services. Buildings will have to be equipped with in-building distributed cellular systems, taking 5G and all its related service into consideration.
A typical in-building distributed cellular system consists of the following components:
• Base stations provided by mobile operators, supporting 3G, 4G and 5G cellular bands; and
• Distribution systems, comprised of base units, remote units, combiners, fibre optic cables and coaxial cables, which carry the digital signals from the base station to the radio antennas.
We aim to offer communication infrastructure to customers by acquiring, building and managing telecommunications towers, and by leasing the towers to operators across Asia. Through our services, we allow operators to focus on what they do best, servicing customers rather than managing infrastructure. This enables operators to increase coverage and capacity quickly, without bearing the operational risk or long-term capital requirements.
Tower Power Solutions
We offer customers reliable and low cost power to their tower sites through our Managed Energy Service. Through this service, our customers pay a monthly operating fee over a contract term of 5 to 10 years. This eliminates the challenges operators face with the fluctuating cost of fuel, maintenance, and repairs through a fixed monthly pricing plan based on the specific amount of power an operator requires.
Asia Network combines the use of green and clean technologies such as charge discharge systems, fuel cells, Li-On batteries and hybrid generator technology with a full turnkey approach to end-to-end service. We offer the option of off-grid and standby power with the further flexibility of integrating both solutions provisioned across the network and under a single fixed monthly pricing plan. The service includes site engineering, hardware and installation, operations and maintenance, spares and remote site monitoring.
Through our services, we allow operators to focus on what they do best, servicing customers rather than managing infrastructure. This enables operators to increase coverage and capacity quickly, without bearing the operational risk or long-term capital requirements.
In-Building Distributed Antenna Systems (“DAS”)
In-building DAS provides wireless and wifi coverage within buildings for mobile phone operators and users. As telecommunication providers continuously upgrade their networks, building owners and managers are rapidly adopted In-building DAS, especially for the newer 3G and LTE networks which lack building penetration ability.
A typical in-building DAS consists of the following components:
- • A base station, which receives digital signals from telecommunications operators for propagation within the building. Base stations are provided by telecommunication providers for each band and technology. Bands include 700 MHz, 800 MHz SMR, 850 MHz Cellular, 1900 PCS, 2100 AWS and others. Technology including GSM, UMTS, CDMA, EVDO and LTE.
- • Fibre optic and coaxial cables, which carry digital signals from the base station to each room in the building
- • Antennas, which broadcast radio signals throughout the building for mobile users